If you see an error message stating that your credit card is invalid, this has most likely happened for one of the following reasons:
1. You have incorrectly entered your credit card number.
2. You have incorrectly entered your CVV code.
3. You have incorrectly entered your expiration date.
4. You have used a cancelled credit card to place your order.
5. Your card is restricted to point-of-sale transactions only (sales where your card is physically scanned).
6. You have insufficient funds
Please double-check your credit card and/or with your bank to ensure that none of these problems have occurred. If you realize that you've made a mistake, simply return to the payment option page and enter in the correct information. Continue checking out as normal.
If you're still encountering problems, please contact us. However, at NO point should you ever e-mail us your full credit card number. Your e-mail does not have the same security features in place as our website.
If you wish to reference a specific credit card that you already have on file with us, please reference by the order number.
If you believe that your card is restricted to point-of-sale transactions, you must either contact your bank about removing such restrictions, provide us with a different credit card, or choose a new payment method.